Established in 2003 as a staffing services business and now in its 19th year of successful trading, VHR has offices in London, Manchester, Abu Dhabi, Prague, Leipzig, Nicosia, Bologna and Dublin, which serves a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries. With a turnover of over £15M and a multi-national workforce of 35 staff (£40M t/o and 100 staff pre-Covid), VHR is looking for an enthusiastic, striving intern to join our Operations Team in London.
See our website for more information: www.v-hr.com
We are seeking an enthusiastic and eager Marketing & Graphic Design Intern to join our Team in our Head office in London. Learning directly from the Marketing Executive, this role is a great introduction to Marketing and Design with the opportunity to gain experience in general marketing and branding, with designing, producing and implementing all aspects of a rapidly growing brand to global clients and regions. You will learn to apply marketing theory and graphic and design skills together with improving your organisational and time management, and how to work within a brand-led organisation.
Key Learning Objectives
- Gaining knowledge on market research surrounding VHR’s 8 technical sectors to find current trends, analyse and create strategy for marketing campaigns.
- Applying marketing theory to drive clients & candidates in to VHR’s website and social channels through the creation of engaging content.
- Developing your branding and graphic skills on Adobe Suite to follow brand guidelines and create unique visuals.
- Assist the marketing team with industry presentations, key events and content writing.
- Gain knowledge in creative thinking – helping to develop joint marketing and PR campaigns for both clients and candidates.
- Support with internal events and communications.
- The right candidate will be an experienced user of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Additional knowledge of photography, film and video editing (PremierPro and After Effects) and website design and development is desirable but not required.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- They will be hard working, quick learning and able to work accurately and to deadlines.
- They will be self-motivated, creative and able to share their creative ideas with a strong attention to detail.
- They must have a passion for social media and all things digital.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Including PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Relevant Marketing/ Graphic Design degree (or working towards)
Are you enthusiastic about this amazing opportunity? Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Please note that this is an unpaid internship we offer allowances for travel and food expenses, up to £10 per working day.
Applications are sought from intern candidates who have the right to live and intern in the UK, and have secured Erasmus funding, or similar.