Marketing Intern ResponsibilitiesInclude:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Organise and independently manage events at our universities.
- Recruit, coordinate and manage student brand ambassadors across our university clients
- Supporting the marketing team in daily tasks
- Support the marketing team in creating campaigns and marketing material for universities
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events across Universities
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with MS tools
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree