Our planet is currently witnessing two major challenges - the biodiversity crisis and the climate crisis. Both are largely fueled by non-sustainable production and consumption. On the positive side, we are observing an increase in eco-conscious consumers as well as sustainable producers. A challenge to tackle lies in the lack of information, trust and connection between those two groups.
Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product and address both climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at HTTPS://WWW.INOQO.COM.
In order to turn our vision into reality we are now looking for a highly motivated and reliable Marketing Intern (f/m/x) to join us at our HQs in Vienna or remote for up to 6 months.
Depending on your skills, these would be the tasks we would have for you:
- Creating/reviewing social posts
- Preparing designs for marketing campaigns (newsletter, Facebook ads, etc)
- Preparing/reviewing designs for the launch campaign
- Ad hoc projects: supporting in the preparation of keynote with visuals, prepare visuals for the website, style infographics, etc.
Here is what we are offering to our interns:
- An opportunity of a lifetime to contribute to a global purpose and changing the world into a better place
- First-hand insights into one of the most promising impact startups in Europe
- A lot of know-how of our experienced co-founding and HR team
- The opportunity to participate in the bi-weekly (sprint) / quarterly (OKR) planning process of the company and experience how an agile company works
- Two Entrepreneurship / Sustainability fireside chats per month on specific topics (startup funding, networking training, impact data assessment, etc.) from experienced team members and co-founders
- inoqo as a case study for thesis or dissertation
- Letter of recommendation
- Linkedin (or other social networks) recommendation
- Special referrals and introduction to relevant experts
- Nice place to work and study (co-working space - tribespace) or remote working
- Flexible working hours
- An open and inclusive team-atmosphere with a lot of funny and friendly people
- You are a student in business or marketing
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity and want to make a positive impact on the planet
- You like to create fun and informative graphic images via Canva or other design tools
- You know how to shoot, cut, and edit small videos for our social media channels and our website
- You see ideas to make our website more beautiful and informative for everyone
- You are curious to learn about new topics, reliable, exceptionally self-motivated, hands-on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (German is a plus)
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV (profile) and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.