UNBLND is looking for aMarketing Intern - Native German
- Department: Marketing
- AAARRR Pirate: awareness & acquisition
- Full-time commitment
- Preferably > 3 months
We build trust communities
From all around the world, our interest-driven social network UNBLND drops anonymous people into specific groups where they can chat and have meaningful experiences together.
We make the world a happier place
UNBLND is the earth’s most anonymous and inclusive social network where people can tailor their privacy to their own needs and be comfortable in their own way. Looks, background or gender are not important for having valuable friendships or genuine connections.
Now we are wondering...What kinda person are you?!
We like everyone… or almost everyone.
But for this position, you’ll need to be …
- a little weird (and that's okay!)
Because you will have to …
- communicate with our COO, Dennis
- coöperate with other marketing interns
- engage with real users
- understand the wishes of users (topic interests)
- make content to acquire more users
So, what do we expect from you?
- Good English skills
- Fluent in German
- Topic Research (you know what's hyping)
- Writing blog articles
- Social Media Management (+)
- Acquisition strategies (+)
- Keyword Analysis (+)
- Google Analytics (+)
You will be happy, because we offer:
- great (co-)working experience (Brussel)
- lots of good karma and maybe, someday, a trip into space
Together, we will …
- be great
- we will boost happiness worldwideYou are convinced! We knew it