We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic, Sales & Business Development Intern to join our Team.
The ideal intern should have a Sales & Administration background, an interest in travel and languages and creative skills would be an advantage. Strong communication, attention to detail and pro-activity are essential. Reporting to our Sales & Business Development Manager, your main tasks will include:
- Help Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Assist your Manager in dealing with potential customers for new business and developing and maintaining relationships
- Assisting in other Sales or Admin tasks when needed.
- Conduct market research and data entry as and when needed
- Work closely with sales & marketing manager to ensure projects can be implemented within budget
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- organization and planning
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- information management
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Stress tolerance
- Good people skills
If you want to join a fun & energetic team we are the place for you!
So if you think you have what it takes to apply for this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you.
Compensation: No financial compensation
Years of Experience required: No
If you want to learn great skills, work with a helpful and friendly team, this is the internship for you plus Dublin is an amazing city! We look forward to welcoming you.