Internships Barcelona is an internationally recognized and award-winning company based in the beautiful city of Barcelona, that has grown successfully over the years, providing a wide range of services to meet the contemporary demands of our clients. Company has business lines in the following fields: Rentals, Event Management, Real Estate, Leisure, Fashion, Media, and Travel Guides.
We have a multicultural team consisting of over 15 nationalities and we are constantly looking for passionate and hardworking talents to join our team. Especially talents who want to develop interest in projects in various challenging branches.
As an intern you will be working in our Marketing and PR department, which is in charge of management and creation of content for our blog, promoting through social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, VK, YouTube, Tumblr), writing newsletters, and management of claims and reservations. You will post on different platforms on a daily basis to help us improve our web visibility, which will directly impact in raising our number of bookings as well as writing, translating and controlling blog posts about anything interesting and relevant in Barcelona. Moreover, you will do your internship in a multicultural team where you will get to know a lot of new people and enjoy the experience of being in Barcelona.
Marketing Social Media
- Blogging in Spanish and English language in a cooperation with your Task manager;
- Creating descriptions of advertisement texts, widgets and fixing the blog webpages (using Links, Grammar, Pictures, widgets, etc. HTML)
- Writing and translating articles and posts about Barcelona touristic sights and events and designing the layout of articles (adding pictures, links, widgets, etc.)
- Customer service and sales through the phone and via email
- Handling reclamations, bookings
- Creating newsletters
- Assisting Marketing development
-Writing, translating and controlling blog posts and creation of newsletters.
-Publishing written content on websites
-Creating and implementing social media strategies
-Practicing Google webmaster tools and other social media managing platforms
-Using and monitoring Barcelona Home's social media accounts e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, VK, YouTube, Tumblr
-Monthly evaluation of the success of our social media accounts.
-Updating and improving SEO strategies to improve the site's rankings.
-Customer service and sales by phone and email.
-Management of claims and reservations.
Content Developer (Marketing)
- Developing and using Social Media as a marketing tool
- Managing and creating content for our blog (advertisements, articles, posts and translations)
- Quality control of advertisements and blog content (working with programs such as Google analytic, Google Adword, Backlink, WordPress, HTML etc.)
- Translations in your mother language and English
- Promoting Barcelona Home (meeting potential customers, cooperators, sponsors, joining events)
- Participating in other projects/tasks if needed
We are looking for interns who have fluent level of English(C and Spanish (B2), any other European language is a plus.
Intern must have a university agreement letter/contract.
This internship is unpaid.
Minimum: 3 months
For contacts:If you have any further questions you can call us: +34 696 816 736.
For more information, please take a look at our website: https://barcelona-home.com/es/practicas-en-barcelona.
Please remember this offer is all year open.