Do you want to contribute to a safe European market while gaining an authentic international experience as a consultant?
Obelis is currently looking for an Marketing Intern
Company Profile: Obelis s.a is a quality driven, service-oriented company, with over 30 years of experience in EU Regulations. Providing consultancies on medical devices, cosmetics and other consumer goods - we believe in making manufacturers better through compliance and making safe products available on the market.
Our Vision: “We create compliance for safer markets.”
Our Mission: “To be the consultant of choice, by shaping the compliance industry and providing the most effective compliance process.”
Your role and key responsibilities will be:
1.Provide professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
2.Perform various administrative tasks associated with Marketing department at the highest level:
- Support with Marketing Materials & campaigns
- Support Website Content update
- Support video production
- Support SEO activities
3.Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
4.Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
5.Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
6.Participate in Obelis events;
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, Economics or similar.
- Previous experience in Marketing or/and organization of events.
- Previous experience with Google analytics and SEO would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); Any other language is always a plus;
- Confident user of Microsoft Office
- Basic Knowledge of Content Management System platforms
- You are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.
Internship Terms & Conditions:
· Applicant must possess EU work permit
· Location: Brussels
· Full time Paid internship. 6 months with possibility to extend
· International working environment
· Opportunities to develop your career at Obelis
Please submit your CV & motivation letter in English or send it to [email protected]
- By submitting your application you accept Obelis Privay Policy
- Our Recruitment Team will contact you via email if your profile is suitable for this position.
- Early application is recommended.
- Every CV will be carefully reviewed, however due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Obelis is an equal opportunities employer and supports workforce diversity