This is an exciting opportunity to join an international technical recruitment company based in central London (SE16).
Established in 2003 and now in its 16th year of successful trading, Virtual Human Resources (VHR) has offices in London, Manchester and Abu Dhabi which service a rapidly growing mix of national and international clients across the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Motorsport, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries.
With a turnover approaching £35M and a multinational workforce of 90 staff, VHR requires an enthusiastic Marketing intern to join the VHR Graphic Design team.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Intern:
- Social Media management - working on the social media strategy with the Marketing Assistant, publishing content across multiple channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Website management - posting website content, monitoring online presence and updating content
- Graphic Design - Working with the Graphic Designer to create social media banners, videos and print projects
- Analysis and reporting of marketing activities including website traffic, social media, email campaigns and PR
- Content creation - writing blogs and creating design collateral
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and the sales team on a variety of planned projects and ad-hoc activities
The Ideal Marketing Intern will be:
- Be working on a university degree or equivalent, or have at least one year's work experience in any office-based work environment
- Have fantastic attention to detail
- Be able to work to deadlines and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Be eager to learn and self-motivated
- 21 benefits including monthly social events, annual company holidays, dress down Fridays, daily fruit deliveries, private healthcare
- Working with a dynamic and fun marketing team that supports a thriving international business
- One-to-one training of marketing systems and programmes, including HubSpot Marketing Software, PhotoShop and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working in a collaborative, positive culture that rewards hard work and success
Please note that this is an unpaid Internship and we only offer allowance for travel and food expenses, accumulating up to £10 per working day.