Erasmus Barcelona is the oldest and the most popular event management company in Barcelona. Since 2009, we have been helping Erasmus and International students to enjoy the best times of their lives in Barcelona. We are a young, motivated and multicultural team full of ideas. We create unforgettable experiences during our trips, parties and cultural events. Besides that, we also help new students to find accommodation and provide tips to adopt in a new environment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Need Assistance in defining the whole Marketing plan/Marketing Strategy
- Responsible for all company's social network accounts and web presence
- Familiar with basic principles or public relations and/or marketing
- Supervision required in all Website content
- Responsible for content supervision.
- Help to expand our community
- Sort or classify information according to guidelines
- Develop your communication and storytelling skills from the best in the field
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to create outstanding content for the site and blog.
- You should have copywriting skills for creative/marketing material
- Marketing research skills are required for constant improvement
Our requirements are:
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skill
- Good Knowledge of English
- Personal laptop
- A team player
- Work under pressure
- Online marketing skills
- A good storyteller
- Dependable who work well in micromanagement
- Motivated to learn new skills
We accept interns all year long onwards for a period of 3 to 12 months, just tell us the dates that suit you the best.
The main language is English, speaking Spanish or another language is a big plus but not mandatory.