Good spoken and written English levels are required
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Belfast is the capital city of Northern Ireland and over recent years has seen a period of significant regeneration and growth. The birthplace of the Titanic, this vibrant city has a buzzing nightlife and social scene with many cultural events taking place throughout the year. Close to beautiful countryside including 10 Game of Thrones filming locations and the famous Giant’s Causeway, Belfast has something to suit all tastes.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing intern, interested in positive social change, with this expanding consultancy business. Mentored throughout, you will be working in the community, voluntary and social enterprise sector (VCSE) and assist in the development and launch of a digital subscription platform that supports VCSE organisations to access and manage funding. Working closely with the company directors you will be involved in all aspects of marketing including; market research, competitor analysis and the development of a marketing strategy for the new platform. For the selected candidate, this will be a good all-round marketing experience.
• Undertake extensive market research into the VCSE sector across Ireland
• Undertake extensive market research into the structure of funding in Ireland including; key network organisations and funding bodies
• Assist with the development of a competitor analysis
• Contribute to the development of a new website including; gathering testimonials and website optimization for SEO
• Assist with the development of a marketing strategy for the new digital subscription platform including; launch, brochures, mail campaigns, social media campaigns
• Participate in team meetings and contribute to ongoing marketing and promotion of the wider business using social media and other channels
• Provide support to the CEO and Commercial Product Manager
• Working towards a degree in Business, Marketing, Market Research or similar
• Confident and proactive with good communication skills, verbal and written
• Strong time management and organizational skills
Good to have
• Some knowledge of working with voluntary, community or social enterprise sector
• Knowledge of sales and marketing tools including Hubspot, Autopilot, Hootsuite
The Host Company
The host company, established in 2013, is a leading consultancy firm that is passionate about supporting organisations to achieve positive social change. They support client’s access to public funding by providing information, advice, guidance and practical support to complete and submit applications and tenders. Clients range from third sector organisations, for example sports clubs, youth clubs, charities and community groups, public sector organisations and large regional charities across the UK and Ireland. With the launch of their new digital subscription platform they are seeking to provide key information to new and existing clients and build on their success.