German or French
Good spoken and written English levels are required
This lively capital city of Ireland with its warm welcome has something for everyone. With its seamless blend of classic visitor sights, excellent social life and the natural playgrounds of Dublin Bay and the Dublin Mountains surrounding on all sides, living in this city will be a real adventure and truly fulfilling experience.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is fantastic opportunity for customer focused French or German speaking students, with a keen interest in marketing, market research and analysis, to gain practical experience with this innovative business solutions company. Mentored throughout, you will work alongside the Customer Value Management Team (CVM) to ensure that all current customer and business information on the database is up to date and relevant. You will also research patterns within existing accounts to identify the mix of products purchased in order to develop targeted information to customers regarding new products, updates or improvements. Working for this global business in the beautiful city of Dublin, you are guaranteed a great experience.
• Research and summarize content information into consumable views for use internally and externally
• Research accounts to view adoption patterns and product mix
• Work with CVM Team to support the development process for sending out targeted information to customers
• Update existing content on internal knowledge sites including removing obsolete data and consolidating where there are multiple data sources
• Identify new content from Services team and add to existing sites
• Validate functional area links and contact information is up to date
• Support cleansing of account data and reporting needs
• Provide weekly progress update against plans
• Studying towards a degree in any of the following; business, economics, marketing and/or communications and media
• French or German language skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively communicate in verbal and written format
• Able to learn quickly about new tools and concepts
• Proficiency with MS Office tools is required
The Host Company
The host company is a world leader in the provision of unified cloud Spend Management Solutions for medium and large size enterprises that typically operate on a global scale. The software platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money achieving significant savings and driving profitability. Since its launch this platform has helped customers globally to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Expanding rapidly, this host is seeking talented individuals join them in their success.