Flexible within the next three months
Fluent in Italian essential
Good spoken and written English levels are required
North West England
Centrally located between the buzzing cities of Liverpool and Manchester you will never be short of things to do. Both cities are famed for their premier league football clubs and musical history with both the Beatles and Oasis, being just two of the many bands and genres coming from the North West. Liverpool has a strong maritime history and was the registered home of the Titanic. Along with great shopping and nightlife there are also places to escape the city with good transport links to the beautiful Peak and Lake District National Parks
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
Are you a high energy, positive, customer focused marketer with a passion for health, fitness and training? If yes, then we have a great opportunity for you working within this award-winning sports nutrition company. Mentored throughout, you will be involved in all aspects of marketing including; SEO, content, real-time social media activities and translation, to offer the best customer experience and maximise potential in the Italian marketplace. If you are up for a challenge and a great experience in a fast-moving environment, then apply today.
• Manage real-time social media comments and engagements, helping to build communities and deliver a real time, personalised experience to customers
• Translate from English into Italian to ensure commercial, SEO, PPC and Partnership strategies are executed in the Italian market and are on brand and effective
• Give personalised nutrition advice reactively and proactively to customers through various communication methods, such as phone calls, live chat, email and social media
• Work closely with the wider marketing team to deliver personal and on brand experience to our customers
• Work alongside the social media and Influencer Manager to grow the host’s community and influencer network in Italy and the UK
• Highlight areas within the customer experience that would benefit from automation or investment in order to better customers experience and offer solutions and ideas for consideration
• Working towards a marketing degree or similar
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Customer service or sales experience a bonus
• Confident with social media marketing
• Passion for health, fitness and training
The Host Company
Established in 2012, from humble beginnings, this innovative host has become one of the market leaders in the manufacture and supply of high-quality sports nutrition products. Selling online, they have now reached over 1 million orders to over 50 different countries and reach an incredible 5 million customers through social media. Ambitious to take on the big players in the market they are seeking like-minded dynamic individuals to play a prominent part in their future success.