This is an opportunity provided by a company with the experience of almost 20 years, that has served many names and companies such as Beyonce, Kanye West, Jennifer Anniston or Hudson Furniture INC, Schloss Atelier or Atelier FM!
We are in the look of an intern that will assist our Sales Manager in the creative aspects such as customer meetings, new collection creations, network widening and more! That really depends on which side you want to improve yourself!
The duration of the internship is up to you but we prefer to have interns between 2-12 months of a period.
Preferred Skills(Motivation could cover the missing ones of course!):
● Prospect and qualify new sales leads
● Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
● Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
● Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by
updating account information regularly
● Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate
● Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
● Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
● Meet and/or exceed quotas
● Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales
We will be happy to assist you with finding an accommodation and any other aspects (visa, invitation letter for Erasmus grant etc.)
You will also be provided lunch and transportation tickets.
You can apply within this ad or send an e-mail to [email protected] with the title of "Erasmus Intern".