This internship is a part of the Placement Slovakia program organizing professional internships for foreign higher education students in Slovakia within Erasmus+ program. All applying candidates have to be confirmed to receive an Erasmus+ learning agreement for traineeships, provided by their higher education institution covering the whole internship period.
This internship is in a high level interior design and architecture firm, delivering design and installation solutions for more than 14 years. They specialise in renovations and refurbishments within the high-end / luxury hotel markets internationaly.
• Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
• Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Working closely with sales and marketing department.
• Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
• Giving presentations, Maintaining a marketing database.
• Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
• Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
• General office duties, Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
• Organizing market research, Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
• Updating social media accounts.
- Student of marketing, business or related field
- excellent communication in English (Italian language is welcome)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
- International marketing experience
- Dealing with international business clients.
- Intern will be exposed to various project types, clients and professionals in the architecture and engineering industry.
- Working as part of an effective team and become a contributing member of the team.
- Free accommodation provided
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the internship
- Support by our team before and during the internship
We look forward to hearing from you!