Europe Language Jobs is a fast-growing job board that is looking to hire someone to help them with the international Marketing Department and assisting with different tasks.
We have a very dynamic team and are always open to new ideas and possibilities.
Europe Language Jobs currently provides service to candidates and companies throughout Europe, operating in 48 countries and over 33 languages.
The areas where you will gain experience are:
- Analysing campaign performance
- Creating and running paid campaigns outside of Facebook Business and Google AdWords
- Staying up to date with latest digital marketing trends & SEO trends
- Educating other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
- Monitoring Google Search Console
- Bringing new ideas and possibilities that can help the company and attract new users
- Helping teammates with different marketing activities
- Proficient level of English
- Passionate about online business and the recruitment industry
- Proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated
- Understanding of basic analytic metrics / practices – click trough, conversion rate etc.
- Working with data
- Entrepreneurship mindset
It’s a big plus if you have:
- Understanding of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with software such as Ahref, SemRush, Screaming Frog, Moz
- Familiarity with paid advertising platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Instagram)
- It is essential to be able to sign a collaboration agreement with a study center with which to formalize the internship
- International and friendly working environment
- Possibility to do a 6 months’ internship near the city center in Barcelona
- Working in a fast-growing company, possibility to incorporate to the marketing team after the internship
- Paid online course (of your choice) in cooperation with EUDE
- Paid internship
- Internship with credits recognition, pending the final compliance of the academic coordinator
- Working hours: from Monday to Friday 09:00 – 18:00 and 1 free afternoon per week