KINITRO NGO provides services of Non Formal and Informal Education methods, in order to promote inclusion and accessibility in a broad scope of human living. It creates thematic projects for businesses, schools and other organizations in order to promote an inclusive and accessible society. The people behind KINITRO believe the best way to achieve this goal is by providing education for people from all different backgrounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Market research activities
- Administrative tasks
- Marketing tasks (eg. Social Media posting)
- Business development
- Events assisting
- SEO optimization, WORDPRESS (optional)
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- High level of spoken and written English (at least B2 level)
- Flexibility and tendency to work and help in different departments.
- Be communicative, dynamic, outgoing, positive, inclusive and open-minded