Internship Abroad Ltd is a growing recruiting company based in Ravello, Italy that offers students and fresh graduates internship placements in Spain.
The Social Media intern will work closely with the company director to plan, produce, publish, and monitor content on all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. S/he will report on and analyze the success of various social media campaigns. This is an excellent opportunity for a student with a specific interest in social media and health and in creating original, engaging content.
To succeed in the role, the candidate must be self-motivated, creative, ambitious, organized, and have strong time management skills and a sense of urgency for critical deadlines. We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to work independently and as a member of project teams. Must have a passion to build your career, learn and network. There is growth opportunity within the company. College credits and commission is available for deals brought in.
What you'll do
- Scheduling content for social media and writing copy for social platforms
- Content writing for the company blog
- Brainstorming and pitching content ideas
- Assist with brand and influencer partnerships
- Shadow and assist on press relations and pitching
- Work on SEO optimization
- Assist in event planning
- Assist on launching, maintaining, and analyzing paid marketing campaigns
- Grow and Drive Traffic to our Social Media account
- Must be enrolled in college and able to accept internship for college credit.
- Experience with social media necessary
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to understand and communicate social media analytics
- Proven competency across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Daily updates, monitoring and posting on social media networks
- Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Maintain and update daily our social media accounts
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
Job Type – Full Time or Part-Time
Please include a link to a writing sample when applying.
Internship Abroad ltd, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Internship Abroad Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.