We are currently looking for a passionate and talented individual with proven experience in digital marketing to join a collaborative and innovative team.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, learn and apply the latest trends and innovations in marketing and technology. You will be influencing digital marketing strategy, creating and running marketing campaigns, and nurturing incubated projects and researcher’s relationship with outside world.
You will coordinate a number of emails, social media marketing and PPC campaigns to generate leads and subscriptions for our events and start-up. This role is also tailored to maximise PR and Brand awareness to generate quality leads form the target audience and perform organic SEO.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximisation
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Implement dynamic solutions to our needs, regarding online presence in search engines.
- Provide input for start-ups marketing strategy.
- Analyse and report on marketing and product metrics,
- Coordinate social media channels and generate content for online presence: photography, video, digital and printed marketing materials.
- Perform action CRM and marketing campaigns.
What are we looking for:
- Experience in SEO or similar topic
- Experience in web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality
- Work creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
NDB brings to market innovative solutions that deliver essential clean energy, cybersecurity, fintech and blockchain infrastructure. We work with the highest integrity, compliance culture and respect for human rights while also reducing the impact of our technology and environmental footprint.
NDB nuclear’s mission is to design and build nuclear energy systems that are safe, affordable, commercially competitive, and easy to operate. This includes developing and implementing the required hardware, fuel, execution, software, and operational know-how.
NDB Money is a licensed platform for payment solutions, wallet, trading, proof-of-stake, marketplaces, and numerous services and incentive programmes managed and developed on the blockchain. Its solutions include Charenji, cryptocurrencies, Nyyu and Watt.
Watt is creating a decentralized energy platform with advanced features. It enables the trading and sharing of energy generated by other utilities as well as our own using blockchain as a trade tool.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will get the opportunity to work with our team for building fintech and cybersecurity products.