Voluntary, unpaid - Starting from 4 months – often combined with Human Resources responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Marketing Trainee with a big passion for Business and people.
EngineerX was founded in 2018 to provide specialty services to the engineering industries. As a project sourcing company, we provide our customers with highly specialized “tailor-made engineering consultants” for complex projects in their Engineering, R&D, and Production departments.
This person will start in a within a “thriving” scale-up environment, in which autonomy, versatility, accountability, responsibility, creativity and projects executed in real life are central. If you are looking for the right opportunity to transfer your knowledge into real hands-on experience, this might be something for you!
Throughout your internship you will be intensively coached and trained to become an effective, independent, and strong business professional. The purpose of this internship is that by the end of it, you will have the confidence and knowledge to perform in an effective way.
As we are a scale-up company, this role is often combined with a Business trainee or Human resources trainee position to make sure enough responsibilities and variety of tasks is foreseen. This can be discussed in the screening interview.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Understanding our target group and personas
- Understanding our company way of working, and USP’s
- Getting to know our business ethics, goals, and expectations
- Getting familiar with previous marketing work done and its results
- Actively searching through given information to come with own plan of action
- Setting up appointments with people in the company to gather needed information.
- Mapping out how candidates experience the selection process and what reasons lead to early withdrawal or not accepting the offer.
- Developing an action-based marketing plan for the period of your traineeship
- Gathering information and doing research on how to create organic traffic
- No budget is allocated for targeting or paid advertisement (like Google Ads)
- Competition analysis on the field of Employer brand and marketing strategies to help shape the marketing perspective of EngineerX for the future.
- Assist/ take lead in creation of written, video and image content
- Assist in creating a better SEO
- Taking the lead in creating and posting marketing posts on the channels of the company
- Monitoring the results & improve where needed
- Working together with the team on the execution of ideas
- Your mentors already have an extensive wish list on marketing ideas to put into practice, so you can expect their guidance throughout your internship if needed
- Discussing your own ideas with the team to allocate your time on the most valuable projects
- Improve, design, create EngineerX marketing template forms for various amounts of posts
- Research general questions from all stakeholders and formulate answers throughout our platforms.
- You are responsible for continuous progress in your approach
- You share your ideas with the team
- You dare to take on individual extra tasks and work in a structural way
- Communicate your plans before execution to make sure you have the right validation
- You followed a commercial or business education (Bachelor or specialization)
- Familiar with Social Media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Knowledge of the necessary tools needed to create content
- Photoshop, video editing, etc.
- Or enough willpower to self-educate yourself to be able to create the needed outcomes
- You have strong passion for marketing
- You love to implement a human touch and enjoy connecting with people
- You can distinguish main from side issues,
- You are able to and are open towards asking questions quickly and specifically to continue working independently,
- You have strong communication skills in English and you are able to listen to others as well,
- You enjoy autonomy and work efficiently,
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you bring value to yourself.
- Can take a joke and loves to have an open and transparent communication.
- Experience through real-life work,
- Flexibility and home-working possibilities – Everything can be discussed
- Open and fun communication between colleagues,
- Leadership and coaching training,
- Join a dynamic team, enthusiastic and with a good team atmosphere,
- Exposure to an international working environment.
- Flexibility and freedom in the execution of a various number of tasks and your planning.
- The possibility to pitch any idea you have to the management. We want to grow with you!
What do we already have to start with
- Direct mentors for you, with plenty of ideas to get you started from day one.
- Information about our story, UVP, USP, 3 marketing pillars we are striving for, personas of our target groups, …
- Example posts from our previous marketing trainee
Let us know your interest we will be pleased to hear from you! Send your CV to [email protected] and let’s see where we match!