We are looking for our marketing yarn. We address our interns as yarns because without yarns there is no thread and without threads there can not be a weave. The logo of Klothberg is a transparent weave. Here we call thread as team of Klothberg and the working and interconnection is the weave. The more fresh the yarns are the better the design of the company would be. So we look for this fresh perspective of marketing and sales for our conscious fashion industry.
Klothberg is a community-based conscious fashion brand and sustainable production facilitator for its community. We envision to change the traditional fast fashion service system to a conscious system through co-creation via technology.
We are looking for a yarn who wants to learn, as well as contribute, both done with a creative approach. During the internship period you will be part of the European market team and will gain experience concerning the aspects of time management and action marketing at Klothberg. The marketing internship is an exciting role, with commercial, analytical and creative aspects to it. The team that you will be joining is young and dynamic. Furthermore there is an opportunity to interact with other over seas associates, interns, e-commerce providers and operations.
That said, the internship might change between the time of your application and time of arrival. Klothberg reserves the right to add or subtract tasks as it sees fit, and as our current operations require. This internship is for proactive and driven people, it is mainly up to you how much you will learn and get from your period with us. The more motivated you are to do things, the more opportunities for learning will open for you to step forward and enhance your experience and options for a good career.
POSITION - MARKETING YARN
- Sales support
- Support day to day marketing activities
- Support in organising marketing events
- Support in the PR and team activities
- Support sales representative with marketing tools
- Project coordination and development
- Content development
- Marketing tools
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full time internship (32-40 hours) for a minimum of 4 months;
- Unique opportunity to experience and help drive the success of the Europe marketing strategy.
- Insights in operations in conscious fashion Industry.
- Interaction opportunities with stake holders of the Conscious fashion Industry.
- Exposure to fashion business environment.
- Opportunity to grow your digital skills as we grow: we are open and willing to assist your personal learning goals.
- A friendly and international environment to help you boost your creativity.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working.
- Student in Fashion marketing communication, sales or related field preferred;
- Native in the English language, both spoken and written;
- Demonstrate ability to communicate well in written and verbal forms with internal teams and external partners;
- Strong organisational, time management skills and attention to details;
- Strong analytical skills with ability to measure performance and enjoys doing so;
- Computer literate (MS Office Applications);
- Affinity with marketing;
INTERNSHIP DURATION AND WORKING HOURS
The internship duration is for a minimum of 4 months.
We provide flexible working hours of 8 hours and day and 40 hours a week also part time internship is a possibility for students.
We are located on the 10th floor (Top floor) of World Fashion Centre, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 13, 1062 HH Amsterdam,The Netherlands.
WHO WE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH
We would like to work with young energetic yarns who foresee work as a celebration and who would love to help us build; who believe in supporting the team, making a change, leading a project, open minded to explore new tasks, accepting challenges and are skilful.
Let us know the internship period and starting date. Please send in your resume and motivation letter If you feel you are the kind of yarn we are looking for. You can reach us with your exciting application that we would be delighted to view to the below address.
E- mail: [email protected]