The Host Company
UK based company that manufactures and distributes alternative health products and medical devices . The company distributes its products to B2B through a network or retailers and to B2C through direct mail, advertising and all media channels.
The host company is looking for a candidate for e-commerce support who will undertake the following tasks;
- Research, instigate, deploy and test a series of promotional and advertising offers to help increase sales and conversion rates on both the Amazon store and eBay platforms throughout the available international territories
- Manage the day to day monitoring of competitors' sales and price point as well as ensuring sufficient stock levels are maintained within those e-commerce platforms and at Amazon's warehouse
- Both eBay and Amazon stores are going through a re-design stage and working closely with the e-commerce team, the candidate will play an instrumental part in delivering those new-look stores
- Help to maintain targets and budgets for those Amazon and eBay stores and to analyse marketing activities on a regular basis, create reports to provide insight on activities and improvements
- Support the e-commerce team in these additional areas: e-mail marketing, on-site conversion optimisation, affiliate marketing, online remarketing, search marketing, social media website content, featuring and copy-writing in addition to using web development skills to help with some of our web build projects.
The ideal student will have a good working knowledge of WordPress, Dreamweaver, Magento in addition to a good standard of IT literacy and a good knowledge of the English language. Must be able to work as part of the team but with enough confidence and ability to perform tasks unsupervised and with a certain degree of personal initiative.
You must also have knowledge of the following:
- HTHML - Essential /XHTML