- To design mechanical components of multicopter RPAS for prototypes and production;
- To make prototypes and validate concepts designs;
- To detect weaker points and design new pieces for the product that simplifies product operation and improve performance;
- To analyze, create and present technical documentation;
- To manage required purchases.
- Studies in industrial engineering or similar with a good or even an outstanding performance;
- Excellent technical knowledge of vehicle mechanics and electronics;
- Experience in product development and manufacturing;
- Experience working in an Agile environment with high uncertainty and constant changes.
- Experience designing prototypes;
- You can draw qualitative 2D & 3D CAD plans;
- You manage 3D printers and CNC machines;
- Understand multicopter machines and electronics;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Spanish;
- Drivin license.
Years of Experience required:
What we offer ● Becoming part of an international, friendly and motivated team in a startup atmosphere. ● A challenging project with the most innovative technology in its field. ● Room for achieving further responsibilities and professional growth. ● Unlimited coffee and tea. If this sounds like your next challenge, we'd like to hear from you! Please contact us with your CV, a link to your LinkedIn page and answering shortly the following questions in your letter of interest: ● Where have you been working before and why did you leave? ● Why do you want to work in a drone startup? Why us? ● Do you have experience in tech companies or startups? ● Which is your most relevant accomplishment so far?