Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the mediatic coverage of the EU & European affairs;
- Write short op-eds and longer texts based on in-depth research;
- Contribute to the creation of social media content, the monthly newsletter and the data trends analysis;
- Take part in the conceptual delimitation, implementation, and post-event stages.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of events coordinated by Stand Up for Europe or by external partners.
What is in for you?
- Gain experience in Communication from a 'think and do' pro-European association;
- Join a multicultural environment in the heart of the EU;
- The opportunity to attend events and meet stakeholders and other young Europeans;
- Increase your network of professionals and international colleagues;
Required skills and expertise
Background in communication, media, journalism, international relations or similar; Familiar with EU affairs and a basic understanding of the EU; Good knowledge of academic writing and mediatic coverage; Organized & self-motivated; Capable of working in a team as well as independently. English C1 minimun - French is a plus.
Terms and conditions
Internship for a duration of 5-6 months. Must have an Erasmus Placement or an Internship Agreement.
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]m