The trainee will be putting online documents...
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies based on charity’s goals
- Researching, writing and editing all the publications, articles, reports and grant applications,
- Preparing and assisting with the production of publicity brochures, HCHF booklets, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
- Developing effective working relationships between departments,
- Maintaining and updating information on the Organization’s website,
- Maintaining and updating information on the Organization’s social network on internet (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc …)
- Responding to customer requests by phone and email
- Assisting and completing any other tasks required by the CEO and other managers
- MANDATORY FUNDRAISING AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK due to the nature of the Organisation - this is mainly collecting donations already in shops and stores in London.
Skills required: Communication skills, Organisational ability, Teamwork, Autonomy, Time management, Assertiveness, Effective telephone behaviour, Flexibility, Reliability, IT skills, File management, etc.
Please note this is a humanitarian / voluntary / unpaid role.
Language used: English.
Daily Schedule: 7 hours (9:30 to 17:30 with a 1-hour break).
Weekly Schedule: 35 hours (Monday to Friday)
No previous experience is required as full training would be provided.
In return, volunteers / trainees often gain experience of an office environment, and learn new skills or develop existing ones.
You can begin your traineeship in any season - autumn, winter, spring or summer.
Please submit your Motivation Letter and CV, including your Email address for contact. Please remember to check your email account, including the Spam folder.
Human Care Hands Foundation UK, based in London, is a United Kingdom registered Company number 06600978 and Charity number 1127148. It helps the poor and the needy overseas by providing them with education and health care.