- Attending clients by phone or e-mail, Customer service for companies, organizations, students, schools, Universities and rest of educational institutions
- Support and assistance to all departments, summer language courses abroad, adult courses, junior programs, working and au-pair programs, academic year, and career and university studies
- Applications and data processing, correspondence, file management, etc
- Preparation and review of pdf files and destination dossiers for the corporate website
- Enjoy an exciting job in the heart of Valencia city!. We love our work and truly enjoy it . We are looking forward to welcoming you and to share with you our enthusiasm
- Intermediate level of spoken and written Spanish and native English level.
- To be organized, active, sociable, responsible, creative and with good sense of humour.
- We are looking for an organised person, responsible, social and extrovert, willing to learn. A student with good sense of humour, pro active and with good communication skills,a person who enjoys developing commercial relationships over the phone.
KeywordsTravel Business Spain Valencia Summer Manager Communication Wordpress PR Office
2Learn Group was founded in 1993. We work with internationally recognised prestigious schools located in 5 continents. In fact our offer covers more than one hundred schools together with a wide range of language training courses, certificates, university academic programs, both undergraduate and post graduate degrees, projects for professional career. In 2Learn Group we have worked for more than 15 year promoting and providing language studies in order to help our youth to complete their training and improve professional expectations. Nowadays young people have to be well-trained if they want integrate successfully into the highly competitive and globalised labour market. It requires a good domination of English which is a powerful weapon in their lives. That is why their training abroad enables them to acquire the needed skills and get a life experience together with making them more tolerant, open-minded and prepared for modern challenges.