Connecting human's activities back to nature. We test and implement project ideas to create sustainable development for the Amalfi Coast in Southern Italy. Whether it is about cultural heritage, natural patrimony, biodiversity, education or local economy - we include it.
We are looking for interns to stay between 4-8 months period. Currently, we are recruiting for periods starting in winter and spring 2023.
Throughout the year, we are looking for 2-3 motivated interns to help us with:
- creating multimedia content such as videos, photos, posters (documentation of various events, school activities, etc)
- video creation (in the different phases of concept finding, filming, edit, publishing)
- managing social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twetter)
- writing and translating articles for homepage, blog or local newspapers, managing association’s websites and Google Adwords account for advertisements campaigns
- working and assisting on different projects of the association that aim to promote and preserve local agriculture and terraced landscape
- We will give preference to candidates who are available for a period of stay of at least 5 months.
- apply video and picture making to the purpose of eco-social communication activities
- how to create content for communication purposes,
- how to develop and implement social and environmental projects in rural region
- get to know the local culture
- work in Italian and English language
- high learning outcome in transversal skills
- live in the UNESCO heritage area of the Amalfi Coast
- be part of an international team
What is important to us:
- You have a passion for photography, design and video making
- You share the interest for the topics of the association
- You follow a creative or artistic spirit and a vision for your final results
- You speak English on a proficient working level (B2), (knowledge of Italian is considered a great advantage),
- You are a pro-active and curious learner and able to work both indipendently and in teams
- You are flexible in working and willing to support the association’s projects and live in a new environment and life stlye
We invite you to get to know the project of Re Fiascone on instagram and on our website. Please also have a look at the association Acarbio with which you will be working closely together (www.acarbio.org/en; https://www.blogcielomareterra.it/?cat=200). Please send us a CV and a motivational statement to [email protected] where you tell us:
- Why you want to be part of the team of Acarbio
- Which of the above mentioned task intest you and the motivation
- What would made you a good part of our team and fit well
The selection phase will consist of a skype interview, discussing work preferences and duration of the internship, which will be a minimum of 3-4 months, preferrably longer.
Depending on the current situation of covid-19 restrictions, projects and activities may change.
For more details visit the links below: