[CLOSED APPLICATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assist in the mediatic coverage on the EU & European affairs producing original content;
- Write short op-eds and longer academic pieces based on in-depth research;
- Contribute to our internal publications;
- Assist in events organized on behalf of Stand Up for Europe with or without other partners.
Terms and conditions
- Internship for a duration of 5-6 months.
- Must have an Erasmus Placement or an Internship Agreement.
Required skills and expertise
- Background in communication, media, journalism, international relations or similar;
- Familiar with EU affairs and a basic understanding of the EU;
- Good knowledge of academic writing and mediatic coverage;
- Organized & self-motivated;
- Capable of working in a team as well as independently.
- English C1 minimun - French is a plus.
What is in for you?
- Gain experience in Communication from a 'think and do' pro-European association;
- Join a multicultural environment in the heart of the EU;
- The opportunity to attend events and meet stakeholders and other young Europeans;
- Increase your network of professionals and international peers;
The starting and ending dates are flexible. You can reach us for any further inquiries.
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]