We are offering a great opportunity for doctors-to-be who are interested in the fields, psychiatry, psychotherapy, psychosomatics or neurology. Become part of our team in our clinic for psychiatry, psychotherapy and psychosomatics in Gangelt and learn how to deal with patients and the workflow. Especially when you do not know in which field you want to specialise later on, this is the perfect way for you to find out.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Have very good communication skills, required for the contact with our patients
- Support our professional teams in the psychiatric care
- Prepare diagnostic measures and perform follow-up course work
- Take over the individual residential treatment of our patients
- Supporting the team in administrative tasks
Starting date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferred if you can begin as soon as possible;
- Duration: minimum 3 months, maximum 12 months.
- Working hours: 19,5 hours per week
- Medical student
- Proficient User C1 German
Please check the Procedure on the attachment.