- This is a project-based internship where you will be given the responsibility of project milestones, completion, and influence on what the project may be. We don't believe interns serve any individual developer's needs but seen as a colleague to assist in the furthering of our mobile development tools for our clients. Our full-time developers are here to mentor and further develop your current strengths and weaknesses.
- Be aware that we consider internships as "working interviews" should you be interested in furthering your career at UIZ.
- Development of new mobile applications for iOS and Andriod using React Native
- Further development and optimizations of existing application with React DOM
- Collaboration and creation of an expandable app architecture based on components
- Supporting in building and maintaining the build chain, the deployment process, and the autom testings.
- Eager to learn about the effective use of fair programming, code reviews, automated tests, and continuous integration.
- You are soon finishing or have finished your studies.
- You are availöable for a minimum of a 3 or 6 months internship.
- You've had some experience building iOS and Android applications.
- You're starting to learn your way around iOS and Android.
- Knowledge of Git
- Strong Focus on teamwork.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- You're fluent in both written and spoken English, our business languages.
No financial compensation
Years of Experience required:
At UIZ, you will spend the fall gaining real-world experience, working on real projects and learning from a genius group of designers (at least we think so). We make sure you walk away with a better understanding of design in all areas, including branding, web design, digital marketing, and print design. Join us! B2B collaboration support Operations optimization and implementation Product and technology development External events and market outreach Supply chain and logistics management