Only e-mailed applications will be considered. Please do as specified in this ad.
- Producing Multimedia content for ESN Porto
The main purpose of this internship is to help in the ESN Porto's Communication Department by giving audiovisual coverage of ESN events. There is a big personal contact with Erasmus students that will allow you to meet other international students and increase your personal and professional skills.
You will be allowed to participate in ESN Porto's activities such as social events, parties and trips both to photograph/film them and to make you feel at home and more involved in the ESN environment.
Profile of the Candidate:
- Knowledge of ESN advised;
- Experience in Photography and/or Filming and Editing;
- Fluent English speaker, other languages advised;
- Flexible, sociable and friendly person.
- Must have a camera (able to take pictures and/or to film), laptop with editing programs (i.e. Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere) and tripod
Time and Availability: Around 10 hours per week (average)
Applicants must provide:
- Curriculum in English
- Skype username for interview
- State the title of the internship ad you are applying to in the e-mail
- State the desired dates and time limit for the internship in the e-mail
- Send them to [email protected]