Many diseases that have historically been incurable or untreatable will possibly become curable or even preventable in the future due to an increased understanding of our genomic data. Solving biological problems from this perspective is one of humanity’s greatest challenges. Do you want to play a role in enabling that change? We are looking for interns to join our sales team and explore the clinical genomics markets in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
What you will do?
Understand Euformatics’ software products and attend training provided by the sales and scientific team to build a lead list based on our Ideal Customer Profile. In-depth, you will identify & reach out to potential customers via email, messaging, and cold calling. Also, you will tailor sales and marketing scripts according to each communication channel.
You will be coached on how to summarize and understand the competitive situation locally. So, you can independently set up various sales strategies to connect with prospective customers by working in close collaboration with the country lead at Euformatics.
On the customer experience side, you will be taking feedback from the customers and working upon them. As well as, keep customer satisfaction and top learning experience as central objectives
What do we look for in you?
- You are a student doing your bachelor’s or master’s degree; majoring in Genetics or Molecular Biology or Business studies; with interest in clinical genetics and sales.
- You aim to acquire solid people & communication skills through practical experience;
- You aim to achieve strategic management skills with operational excellence;
- You are dynamic, pragmatic, and entrepreneurial; and have a ‘mutual value’ mindset;
- You maintain a strong customer focus in your approach;
- You are fluent in English, and the language of the targeted country (Dutch, French, German, Spanish or Italian)
What do we offer you?
- We will coach and train you in getting your LinkedIn profiles complete and interesting to be confident to do sales and other outbound work credibly.
- You will be able to build a broad network of contacts and understanding of the clinical genetics market in your own country.
- International students can do their international internship in our headquarters office in Finland if desired or remotely (a hybrid option is possible)
- Providing all necessary certifications & credibility to obtain the credits required by your university. As well as, a certified recommendation letter from our CEO & co-founders.
- We will train you to have excellent sales skills and the ability to work independently.
- With our team, you will learn to improve your organizational and networking skills.
- You will be part of one of the most international teams in Finland. Our customers come from every corner of the globe, giving Euformatics a strong international vibe.
- Our company culture is warm and open-minded with ambitious and driven colleagues and we aim to further internal relationships and to make work fun.
- Ours is a highly flexible work environment where you can expect a great deal of autonomy and room for deploying and developing your entrepreneurship. This will allow you to create the work-life balance that works for you.
- Uncapped commission for all deals that we sign that is based on your Market Research or Business Development activities.
This is how you apply:
Send a short email to [email protected] and let us know you want to talk. Please attach your CV and tailored cover letter for the position.
The period of work is flexible and can be discussed, but these positions will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.