Passionate mathematician, interested in one or several fields in the following list Digital Signal Processing, Machine Learning (Deep Learning), Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and data analytics.
Only for ERASMUS+ students. See details: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/opportunities/traineeships-...
Tasks and responsibilities
Active participation in solving the problems of
- language separation in a multi-language voice conversation,
- speaker separation in multi-speaker voice conversations.
It is possible to be engaged with theoretical research and practical solutions development for the signal processing and AI problems: Natural Language Processing, Speech to Text translation, Voice Activity Detection, distinguish voice from silence or noise; ML models development; features selection for ML models to improve the learning; evaluation learning machines by means of test them, compare against each other to find the best one; emotions detection and voice identity, etc.
- Understanding of the Natural Language Processing problems
- Software development skills
Nice to have
- Experience of working with Kaldi, Deepspeech or any other platforms.