OPEN CALL for INTERNSHIP at ESN UPO Universidad Pablo de Olavide de Sevilla
ESN UPO offers an Erasmus Placement position for a university student to work in the field of administration/secretary. The internship offer is for the 2nd Semester year 2022/2023 (1st February-30th June) as described on the website.
The required skills are mainly the following:
- Required Spanish level: B1
- Required English level: B1
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Management skills
- Office hours at ESN UPO
- Help exchange students and ESN UPO volunteers
- Management support
- Translation of documents (both internal and external use)
- Use of social networks
- Creation of documents for the students
- Updating of the inventory and account book
- Participation in local activities and trips.
- Learning and improving Spanish-speaking skills.
- Interdisciplinary, intercultural learning.
- Meeting a lot of exchange students from different countries and ESN UPO volunteers.
- Living in the capital of Andalusia, Seville: well-connected to many other Andalusian cities and the rest of the mainland and fantastic weather with a lot of activities to do.
- An office in the University (advisable to bring your own laptop)
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. After that, you will be contacted for an online interview, which is mandatory to be selected to this internship.
Should you have any question, do not hesitate to contact the previous mail address.
Erasmus Student Network UPO
Ctra. de Utrera, Km. 1, 41013, Sevilla mailto:[email protected]