Estia Gnosis Group LTD is a top rated vocational training company and human resources consultancy. We began our operations in 2016 and since then we remain focused on delivering the highest-quality experience in the industry. Through the attention to detail and the consistent quality of our services we have built a reputation of excellence.
Our services are designed based to the long professional experience of our management team.
To apply for this position, an Erasmus+ grant is required.
An Intern will gain practical experience in office administration, handling customers queries and phone calls, handling urgent tasks, managing orders,translating and proofreading texts,basic bookkeeping, records keeping, reporting, and various Internet related tasks: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc. The Intern will gain professional experience in staff management and direct sales, improve communication skills, presentation, reporting etc. We will provide the following training: using office equipment and software, communication guidelines when dealing with customers, writing business letters and emails.
Ideal characteristics for role:
- Demonstrates our values in daily work ethic - professional, committed, dependable and intuitive.
- Excellent communication skills and personal qualities: persuasive, self-motivated and target driven.
- High quality, detail-specific written and verbal communication skills.
- Is proactive, curious and innovative in all areas.
- Must be able to maintain project confidentiality.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving.
- Strongly self-motivated, confident, articulate and willing to take on new challenges to completion.
- Good communication skills.
- Needs to be confident and looking to develop an assertive approach.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.