The main tasks the intern will be required to accomplish are:
- Running the office and help local exchange students.
- Administrative issues.
- General support of ESN Sevilla staff team with their regular work.
What do we look for?
- A student looking for an internship for his Bachelor or Master degree. Any degree could be valid but degrees related with IT, accounting, project management, and languages are preferred.
- An open minded person who has been on exchange before (preferably)
- A person with easy going personality and high sociability
- Experience with Google Drive, social media, and office management skills.
- Puntuality and commitment
- Language skills
- Other languages are appreciated
What do we offer?
- An experience within a youth association that works for the integration of exchange students in our city.
- Flexible timetable (25 hours per week)
- Dates are orientative. If you would like to stay with us 3 or 5 months instead of the whole course, let us know!
- Joining our activities
- Discover and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities of Spain: Sevilla!
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English or spanish) to [email protected]
The motivation letter should be two pages long, tops. Any application not fulfilling the criteria will be automatically discarded.