We are looking for a person who will be part of our team and help us to attend German-speaking clients. If you want to learn about the basics of the Spanish tax system, setting up companies and labour law - this internship is for you.
- Friendly working environment
- The possibility to gain experience in the office/accounting field and tax law.
- The internship duration: 3 months or more
The person will be responsible for performing administrative duties in an office setting with the following responsibilities:
- Answer phones and greet clients
- Help organize office activities
- Assist in filing duties
- Answer inquiries about the company (phone calls and emails)
- Translating activities (German-Spanish)
- Languages: native-like knowledge of German (C2) and good knowledge of Spanish (B1+), other language will be an advantage.
- Although accounting or financial studies are not obligatory, it will be a plus
- Good PC skills
- Easy-going personality and positive attitude
The internship can start almost in every moment, except July and August.