General information Description:
We are currently looking for an intern that will help us carry out the duties of the Talent Development Office of Istanbul Bilgi University. The internship can be done for 2 to 12 months.
At the end of the traineeship, we can provide a recommendation letter which can be useful for your future career.
- Helping with the office works for talent development and alumni relations.
- Assisting the operation of events of Personal and Professional Skills Development Programs.
- Assisting the operation of alumni relations.
Maintaining data and providing oral, written and telephone support to our students in BİLGİ and information about our working areas.
Maintaining data and providing oral, written and telephone support to our graduated students from BİLGİ and information about our working areas and alumni relations .
- Overseeing the Social Media accounts which is belong to talent development and alumni relations offices on twitter, instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyzing and recording data to aid the design of future projects.
- Making research about trend topics on talent management world for enhance our professional and personal development programs. .
- Supporting while organise a big event such as: talent fest, homecoming, long-term certificate programs and so.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Grant: Contact with home university is necessary.