INTK is a young and ambitious studio based in Utrecht, specialised in developing digital strategies for cultural organizations.
Our mission is to change how people relate to culture. Forty years ago very few people sported on a regular basis. Today, many people dedicate several hours a week to sports. Inspired by the changes in the sports sector, we would like to bring a similar change to the culture sector. Our goal is to encourage people that love culture to engage in cultural activities on a weekly basis. For example, we want to encourage people that love cinema to go to the movies every week.
We work with several museums, theaters, film houses, castles, libraries, festivals, etc. Some of the cultural organisations we work with include, NEMO Science Museum, Stadsschouwburg Utrecht, Film Theater Hilversum, Loevestein Castle, Bibliotheek Utrecht, Le Guess Who festival, etc.
We are looking for an art & culture aficionado interested in an internship focused on online marketing.
What can you learn:
We encourage you to obtain the following Google certificates:
- AdWords Fundamentals
- Search Advertising
- Google Analytics individual qualification
You will learn some of the most advanced project management and communication tools, including:
- Learn how to plan your week using Asana
- Learn how to communicate transparently using Slack
At INTK you will be slowly responsible for all parts of the business. This includes:
- Online marketeer: you will start by doing adWords campaigns for those cultural organisations, at a later stage you can grow into doing Display and Facebook campaigns or any other marketing tasks that the cultural organisation requests.
- Account manager: you will have regular meetings with cultural organisations that work with us;
- Entrepreneur: you contact cultural organizations and encourage them to work with us.
- You speak one the following language: German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Hungarian, Italian, Finnish, Danish or Swedish.
- Interested in online marketing and digital technologies;
- Ideally, you have a master degree in Marketing or some experience in the cultural sector.
What we offer:
- Fee: 400 euros/month (40hours/week)
- Learning all about online marketing in the cultural sector;
- Work with a young international team;
- Offices at the center of Utrecht;
- Possibility of a job after a successful internship;
- Period: ideally 6 months (less might also be possible)
- Hours a week: ideally 40 hours/week (less might also be possible)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Are you interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Rui Guerra at [email protected].
The vacancy is available as long as this page exists. Please avoid calling us. In case you have questions we prefer to receive them by email.