Are you looking for a digital marketing internship? Do you want to learn more about Online Marketing and SEO? Then this internship is perfect for you. We are searching for interns right now because our platform is growing rapidly!
coLanguage is specialized in finding and matching peer-to-peer Skype language teachers. Moreover, we offer free online language courses.
As an intern, you will be involved in our marketing activities as well as HR tasks. You will cooperate with a young and international team in a student-minded working environment. Our office is located in Valencia, Spain and is open for international students and Erasmus+ internships.
- Use Google Analytics and other marketing tools to measure the success of our SEO strategies
- Search and identify keywords with high potential (search, rankings)
- Optimize content on our website: layout, content, scannability, headings, etc.
- Write creative and catchy content about eLearning
- Support our team in creating target-group related content
- Recruiting, CV screening and interviewing new language teachers
- You study management, business, HR or a related subject
- You can express yourself well both written and orally
- You enjoy writing creative texts and target-group related content
- You have great communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Hands-on mentality
- Your English level is minimum B2
- Your native language is Italian
What we offer
- Learn online marketing and HR practically
- Use different marketing tools to make data-driven decisions
- Experience a digital company growing
- Be part of a motivated team and learn how to cooperate virtually
Starting date and working hours
- Starting date: January 2023 (We are flexible for the right candidate)
- Duration: minimum 3 months, more is a plus
- Working hours: 30 hours per week
- Compensation: (optional) Erasmus+ Scholarship