Megaventory is looking for its office in Athens:
ONLINE MARKETING ASSISTANT FOR SUBSIDIZED INTERNSHIP
Megaventory is the web startup that changes the everyday life of employees in commercial businesses. It does this by offering a complete, flexible, and state-of-the-art, cloud ERP application that can meet all the business needs of a company.
Every day, hundreds of employees use our application to process customer orders, replenish and monitor their inventory, and manage the company's production and reporting. Megaventory is one of the first startups offering Software as a Service ERP and has managed to establish itself in the global ranking with customers in more than 40 countries organically and all that without external borrowing or venture capital financing.
It is from this privileged position that we continue to enrich our product and grow our customer base by designing and implementing new online marketing initiatives. We are interested in employing and educating a pre-graduate within an internship position who will actively setup and manage these initiatives under our guidance.
The internship can be carried out in the framework of a school or European Union / Erasmus+ funding program or by covering part of its costs by Megaventory. The trainee will be employed at the Greece offices of the company in Athens very near the metro station.
- Excellent English language skills both written and orally
- Practical experience with online marketing techniques and technologies
- Very good knowledge of managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) for brands
- Very good authoring / copywriting skills
- Not graduated yet
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques & tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques & tools
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of image editing (eg Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of email marketing management
- Content creation for the purpose of promoting and explaining Megaventory products
- Implementation of SEO initiatives
- Social Media accounts’ management for Megaventory brand
- Search Engine Marketing accounts’ management (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, other platforms)
- Design, implement, and management of email marketing initiatives
- Onboarding optimization for a better user customer experience
- Analytics data processing from a statistical perspective
- Branding and customer personas optimization
- Micro-site design and content creation
- Acquiring practical and directly marketable knowledge and experience
- Support and guidance from the Megaventory Team towards the successful completion of the internship
- Collaboration with other professionals in the field and networking
- Experience in collaboration with companies from around the world
- Use of modern tools and methodologies
- Relaxed working hours with an emphasis on results rather than on formal work
- Obvious and immediate impact of the work done on the entire customer base
- Work in a pleasant and professional environment in the most beautiful country in the world :)
- The prospect of further cooperation beyond the internship timeframe
An internship in Megaventory means gaining first-hand, practical knowledge and experience, taking on responsibility and ownership of the project at hand and the opportunity for work that will have a real impact on people all over the world. Those who would like something different than being one among the many going through an internship in a bank or an insurance company or any multinational can learn about us at https://megaventory.com.