BRICOFLOR is one of Europe's largest online shops for wall and floor coverings. Beginning as a family-owned business and still expanding its domains in many countries. To strengthen our team, we are now looking for a motivated intern in the field of online marketing, business, or language-related studies to join us. Our office is located in the city centre of Wuppertal, a short train journey from cities such as Cologne and Düsseldorf. The Netherlands and France are 2 hours by train making it a great spot for those who love to travel.
We offer you the opportunity during your studies to gain valuable experience in the field of online marketing and professional copywriting. In addition, you can expand your intercultural and language skills in our international, young team.
Purpose / Mission / Objective
You will be an integral part of your marketing and e-commerce team, ensuring that our store has a strong and unique voice through various copywriting and content creation tasks. You will be a valuable part of ensuring we are easy to find through Search Engine Optimisation and reach the right audience by using strategic social media exposure and backlinks, whilst ensuring a consistent brand image is upheld. By analysing data from your customers you will provide insights into how we can stay on top of the market and improve our services.
You do not require any previous experience in these tasks as we will train you, but a willingness to learn is essential. You will have a reporting manager who will provide support where needed.
- Copywriting; writing texts that describe our products in the BRICOFLOR tone of voice
- Content creation; writing interesting blogs and newsletters to inform and inspire our customers
- Social media; posting engaging content true to the BRICOFLOR brand and analysing data reports
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation); conducting keyword research to improve our Google rankings
- Page optimisation; Ensuring webpages follow the most up-to-date optimisation specs
- Uploading to CMS; Uploading texts correctly formatted into Magento to go live on the website.
- Available to start in November/ December
- Fluent in Dutch
- Strong English language skills as our official company language is English
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently and with an independent mindset
- Self-motivated with an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Currently studying a Marketing, Business or Languages related course is a plus
- Employment Type
What do we offer?
- 300€ net per month / 650€ with your own accommodation
- Free furnished accommodation (including bills and WiFi)
- Health insurance
- 5 days holiday (per 3 months)
- Eligibility for the Young Ticket Plus travel card