www.AuPair.com is one of the biggest sites opening the amazing world of au pairing! Au Pair jobs, tips for au pairs and host families, documents that are needed for the au pair stay and many other helpful tools can be found on AuPair.com.
- Supporting the writing of articles, posts and texts about „Au Pairs“
- Writing and publishing of posts and tweets for our social media channels
- Taking care of website content
- Researching of interesting trends about the topic „Au Pair“
- For native speakers: translating of texts into native language
- Good (C1) knowledge of English (OR: French, or Chinese, or Portuguese or German, or Italian native speaker)
- Perfect knowledge of spelling and grammar
- Accurate handling of research tasks
- Creative writing style and good phrasing
- European Union passport holder
- When you are available to start the internship and for how long?
- We can offer this internship to EU citizens only and to students with valid EU student visa.