Wanted: Operations Intern
Seamore might just be Europe’s hottest (or coolest) food startup. Our small company has managed to do what no one has done before: to get (normal) people to eat seaweed as an everyday food. After proving the point that it could be done, we're now ready to get the whole world to taste and embrace the future of tasty, healthy & sustainable food.
We are growing and so is the complexity of our operations. To get seaweed out of the ocean and onto people’s plates, there is a lot to be done. Our Operations department is key to making this revolution work. Sourcing, ordering, shipping, invoicing and measuring (KPI’s, data flows) all that’s happening. With this, you work directly on our philosophy to not only have a good product, but also a good service.
The challenge, what’s in it for you
- Supporting the operations manager in all the daily workflows
- Keeping track of delivery times, transport costs, and order processing efficiency
- Keeping track of stock, invoicing and other business administration activities
- Keeping contacts with service providers
- Kickstarting and managing new projects such as online sales/webshop
- You’re good with numbers and Excel
- Very good understanding of English, bonus for other languages
- A self-starter and independent worker who knows when to ask questions
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce would be a plus
What Seamore offers
- A chance to help make history
- An innovative, young, informal, purpose-driven and high energy work environment
- You’ll be surrounded by a team with different backgrounds and nationalities
- An inspiring office that we share with other food startups
- Lunch, Thursday-celebrations and all the seaweed you can eat
- A company co-built by interns that was crowned the most innovative food startup
- Real responsibility and experience that will make your CV a job-magnet
To apply you should:
- be available for a full-time internship in our office in Amsterdam
- be able to start the internship preferably no later than the 1st of October 2019, but we're flexible on that
- be available for the duration of 5-6 months
Does this sound like something for you?
So, you think you have what it takes to be part of Seamore?
Send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].