We, Ascari s.r.o., are looking for a Polish-speaking intern for tasks in HR management and Business Development for our head office in Ostrava. The start date of the internship is negotiable and its duration must be at least 3 months. In addition, a grant from the ERASMUS + project is mandatory.
Ascari s.r.o. is one of the top ten employment agencies in the Czech Republic and is currently expanding to Germany, Poland and the Ukraine. If you want to know more about us, please visit our website: https://www.ascari.cz/en/
Profile of the candidate:
- Native Polish language;
- Good English knowledge, in spoken and written;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Creativity and responsible work;
- Responsibility and team spirit;
- Driving license class B;
- European passport.
- Support in the operative personnel work;
- Collaboration in conducting market research activities;
- Marketing tasks, e.g. Social media;
- Administrative tasks;
- Care of partners and customers;
- Varied driving tasks.
- Financial compensation of 400 € / month;
- Possibility to get an Erasmus+ scholarship for an internship abroad;
- Possibility to bring in new ideas;
- Great working atmosphere, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies;
- International internship team;
- Prospects of extension of the internship / permanent position;
- Possibility to use company cars;
- Letter of recommendation;
- Flexible internship start;
- Daily free soup in Ostrava;
- Help with finding a flat - our recommendation is the dorm 1 minute away from the company (it costs about 80-180 € / month, depending on the room type).
Contact person: Barbara Koppany