If you are a smart, internationally open-minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won assignments.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international economic development supports the developing countries. You master our main technical fields: public health, public administration reform and public financial management. People consider the support of the developing countries – what we do - as a calling, not as a job. We try to find best people for this complex and noble task.
This work is for you if the following fits you
- C2 level English with excellent writing skills;
- Master’s degree studies preferably in economics, international relations, public policy or related fields;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.