Internship Position: Videographer and Photo editor
Location: Qingdao, China
MTA Network is a wholly owned foreign enterprise (WOFE) located in the beautiful city of Qingdao. We provide several services such as Job opportunities, Internships, Chinese visa services, Study in China and China Homestay programs within China by expats for expats!
MTA Network was established in 2014. It’s a young and dynamic startup company focusing on the International market. The majority of our clients are foreigners willing to experience China. We have international staff working in Qingdao.
- Responsible for editing photos and videos
- Contribute towards conceiving, directing and filming as well as motion graphics
- Will fulfil the role of project manager for each video production.
- edit video recordings to a very high standard in order to produce material for campaigns, events and other projects that might be initiated by the company.
- create and edit motion graphics to an excellent standard using a variety of software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro; Final Cut Pro X (Mac); Apple Motion; etc.
- To work closely with the Marketing Team in order to deliver creative and original ideas and write good quality scripts
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Will need to use a good level of Photoshop skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save out stills in the correct formats
- To be able to determine what camera equipment are necessary; the candidate should have their own equipment.
- Accurately archive existing video assets. Create archiving standards for future use, such as naming conventions and file size/type requirements.
- Contribute in new ideas for the social media promotion and prepare the picture and video content.
- Self-motivated, passionate & Organized.
- Willing to grow with the company.
- Polite & Punctual.
- Open minded & Friendly.
- Willing to work with Foreigners & Chinese.
- Willing to, sometimes, work overtime during the week and the weekends.
- Innovative & shares the same vision with the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Other language is a plus
- Required to have knowledge and understanding of most matters relating to videography, Photography, lighting for capturing stills;
- Recommended to have knowledge and understanding of various filming techniques such as Indoor and outdoor filming, ‘filming on the go’, interview-based filming.
- Do have equipment’s to take videos and pictures.