PLEASE READ ALL THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING
Erasmus is not one year in your life but your life in one year".
An Erasmus experience can really change the life, that's the main purpose of Erasmus Club Sevilla.
We are a Spanish Association based in Sevilla. Through our activities, we help exchange students to make the best of their experience. Our purpose is to create a community of international students in which everyone can contribute to create lifetime memories and make a mark in Sevilla .
Our association offers different services, such as:
-> Parties, events and many other activities with the purpose of getting to know each other
-> Support to find accommodation
-> Welcome months with numerous welcome activities
Let's take the last year as an example , and we are planning on coming back the same way after the covid crisis and retake most of our activities starting from september:
We have planned 2 Pool Parties, 13 Trips to Morocco ( Sahara desert included ) over 30 around Spain and 10 to Portugal, numerous beach days, with an average of 5000 travellers , we also organised over a 120 parties.
Benefits - why working with Erasmus Club Sevilla ?
- You get to Meet a lot of international students as you from all over the world
- Live in an amazing city and discover the andalucian culture
- Improve your language skills (there will be at least one student speaking the language you want to learn!)
- Have the opportunity to learn a lot from the organization and the people who work in there
- Get discounts on trips (up to 100%) and activities
You would be a perfect candidate, and you will enjoy and learn a lot working as an intern at our organization, IF :
- You are friendly and have really good social skills
- You like working in a team
- You like to get in the game
- You speak a fluent English (and Spanish - un poquito, at least!)
- You are open-minded and like international environment
- You like enjoying while working
- And if you know how to use Photoshop it will be a plus
Main Goal of your Job: Increase involvement in our activities and improve services offered to the Erasmus community in Sevilla.
- Help organizing the parties
- Plan trips and travels with the rest of the team
- Prepare the guide materials for the tours
- Travel and help in the office tasks
- Support the team in other tasks when needed
-Help with the student accomodation
How to apply and know more:
- Use ErasmusIntern platform
*The dates of the internship are negotiable