You can do an Erasmus or curricular internship (to get ECTS). You can do it without any program too.
We accept students or recent graduate students. We accept students of Bachelor, Master and vocational studies.
You can do this internship if you speak English or Italian or Polish or Spanish or French or Portuguese (medium or advanced level or native).
Your internship activities will include:
- To give support to the company in the improvement of the training programs.
- To evaluate the training materials of different programs and propose improvements and find deficiencies.
- To analyse the monitoring plans and the expected results of the training programs.
- To support in the elaboration of new training programs.
- If necessary, to attend meetings with students or university coordinators for monitoring of the training programs.
The start date and duration of the internship can be adapted to the students needs.
You can also do an online internship. The worktime is flexible.
To apply you must send us an email with your cv to: [email protected]
Years of Experience required: