Dashmote is an AI technology scale-up headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. With the goal of bridging the gap between images and data, we are working to bring AI-based solutions to marketers at clients like Heineken, Unilever, Philips, L’Oreal, and Coca-Cola. We add value in areas such as Location Analysis, Trends Analysis, and Marketing Intelligence.
Doing so on a global level, our company today has offices in Amsterdam, Shanghai, Vienna, and New York. Over the past few years, our teams have solved a wide variety of cases, such as analyzing beer drinking and hairstyle trends by utilizing our Visual Recognition Tools, as well as identifying prospective leads by generating intelligence dashboards derived from Visual Content Analysis.
You are an entrepreneurial spirit, who loves a smooth-running organization and knows how to make it happen. When out with friends, you are the one taking care of everyone and ensuring everything goes smoothly. You also have a passion for HR and recruitment and are looking to maximise your learning and share your talents with a growing company to help us achieve our shared ambitions.
Some of the typical responsibilities are:
Support in employer branding activities, including but not limited to job persona development
Setting up and organizing team meetings, activities, and external events
Support other departments such as Business Development and Marketing with research and other tasks
Support the recruitment process by posting vacancies, processing & filtering applicants, and organising interviews
- Completed/working towards a business, psychology or social science degree
- A people-person, enthusiastic to keep the team as a solid unit
Hands on mentality / pro-active
Structured and critical mind-set
Passionate about technology and able to work with various tools / software
Exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Great office location right in the city centre of Amsterdam
- Working within an international team that truly values your contribution
- An awesome culture of responsibility and the freedom to turn your ambition into reality - regardless of your role and level
- Exciting work atmosphere with no shortage of snacks, drinks, birthday treats, and social events
- Monthly team events and weekly Friday company catch-ups and drinks