Flamenco Agency is a small family run music and dance agency placed in Seville, Spain.
Due to the amount of travelling and international clients that our company has developed, we are looking for highly motivated candidates eager to join us for the internship programme.
Flamenco Agency is looking for interns who want to help us place Flamenco artists at opera houses, festivals and venues around the world.
Your daily duties;
- Working with email marketing software Mailchimp.
- Supporting management by placing artists at venues around the world.
- Helping with production of concerts and events.
- Translation of documents
- Maintaining databased records
- Preparing new posts for social media profiles
- Supporting marketing campaigns
- Establishing a business relation with our clients
Your benefits of being an intern;
- gaining experience
- participating in daily work of our company
- internship certificate
- professional trainings
What do we look for?
- A student looking for an internship for his Bachelor or Master degree. Any degree could be valid but degrees related with Performing arts, Arts management, project management, and languages are preferred.
- Preferably have past experience in the performing arts.
- An open minded person who has experience with different cultures.
- A person with easy going personality and high sociability
- Experience with Google Drive, social media, and office management skills.
- Punctuality and commitment
- Language skills: The office languages are Spanish and English, interns are required to have a C1 in either or both of these languages.
What do we offer?
- Dates are flexible. If you would like to stay with us 3 or 5 months instead of the whole course, let us know!
- Discover and enjoy one of the most beautiful cities of Spain: Sevilla!
Send your CV and motivation letter (in English or Spanish) to [email protected]. Please include dates of internship in your email.
Any application not fulfilling the criteria will be automatically discarded.